Thursday, February 28, 2013

Juice

Juice, it is a wonderful thing. So full of flavor and healthy goodness.  No, I am not talking about Tropicana.  Actually, I use to think I hated orange juice.  That all changed the day I made real orange juice!  In my quest for better health I have learned the joy of juicing.  At first I hated it!  I would gag down the nasty stuff and call it good.  Then it happened.  My taste buds changed!  I started liking it.  I know crazy.  Today my juice was parsnip, sweet potato, spinach, apple, grape, and orange.  A little on the sweet side, but I was using what I had on hand.  One of the best parts is watching the kiddos fight to be the next to get a drink.  So, how about you?  Do you juice? Do you have a favorite juice?  Or do you think I am down right crazy?  Here is to juicing and all the goodness that comes with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment