Sunday, March 3, 2013

14 and 2

Every time I say it I can't even believe it!  Not only am I the mother of a beautiful young women,
I am also no longer the mother of any babies.
Friday marked the birthday for two of the Doyle kids.  First lets talk about Samantha.  What can I say.  She is sweet, thoughtful, and a goof.  It takes a while for that goof to come out, but don't worry it does.  For her birthday my brother funded a night out on the town.  Samantha, my mom, and I headed to Kirkland.
Where we enjoyed a movie and dinner with Samantha's little cousins.  Even though it was Samantha's big day she picked a kid friendly movie and restaurant for the little girls.  It will be her cousin Danika's birthday next Friday, so she wanted to make her feel special too.  It was a real pleasure to be out with Sam.  She has grown so much in this last year.  And she is excited to be braces free for this birthday.
Now on to Isaiah.  He is two!!  What!?
He is my easy going, happy, full of kisses, little talker.  He spent his birthday at home with dad and the other Doyle kids.
Daddy said he had a lot of fun and showed restraint when eating his cupcake.  Something that I don't think he inherited from me. 
Crazy as this year was, next year will be mind blowing.  Samantha will be old enough for a learners permit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment