Wednesday, March 27, 2013

New hair, again...

Yes, I just couldn't stand my new hair!!  I was trying to go long, but I HATE long hair on me.  So last night I went in and a cut that I love!  And the other day while I put highlights in a friends hair I decided to add a couple more to my own.  I now have new hair that really makes my day.
And since we are talking new hair, now is a good time to mention Samantha got her own new hair.  For her birthday this year grandma took her in for some of her own highlights.  Now she is super grown up looking.  She had to endure two sessions because the first set of highlights weren't dramatic enough.  Four hours in the beauty salon and now....
She currently hates her bangs so that is the reason for the headband.
And just in case you don't remember her hair before.


1 comment: