Thursday, March 7, 2013

Bucket List

So, a while ago I started to make a list in my mind of things I would like to do.  It started with a ride in a hot air balloon.  Then I thought bungee jumping might be something I would enjoy.  While I was away for a women's conference I was talking with a friend about it.  And how I was trying to decide if I was going through a mid-life crisis.  After we talked I am fully convinced I am not having a mid-life crisis.  I was also fully convinced I needed a bucket list.  That is how my pintrest bucket list began.  On it I have many things I would like to do some time in my life.  Some are simple like get new hair.
Old hair to compare. 
See I already did that one!  Which means I can cross it off.  Which brings me as much joy as creating the list.  Actually, much more joy!  Like jump up and down with confetti and blow horns kind of joy. Some are much more on my hopefully one day.  Like a trip to Greece.  I have always wanted to go, now it's on the  list.  This May I am going camping at Mt. St. Helens right near my birthday.  I have already scouted out a bungee jumping place a meager 56 minutes away.......  Will see. I may die with my bucket list still firmly in place with nothing marked off, but at least I have enjoyed making it! Oh, and got my new hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment