Thursday, March 14, 2013

Energy Burning Device

A.K.A the trampoline.  Did you know that little boys have energy.  I mean they HAVE A LOT of energy.  I know there are some girls out there with this same problem..... I mean unique God given quality.  But none of my girls are that way, so I didn't learn about this kind of energy until the boys.  It is easiest for me to notice this energy on days when I am not feeling 100%.  Which has been me for the last 2 weeks!!! Just to be clear I have a nasty cold bug that is effecting my ears.  Stop thinking morning sickness!!  BUT I do have a secret weapon.  The most wonderful addition to our house.  The one thing that all my kids love.
 And that I adore because it does something I could never do.  It burns all that built up ENERGY!! 




 This is not the only thing I use.  I have also been known to have the kiddos walk/run on the treadmill, but that requires much more of me involvement.  I imagining the day when I live on land.  Where I can kick kids out in the back to play.  Until that day, I will use and abuse my Energy Burning Device.

No comments:

Post a Comment