Sunday, March 10, 2013

New Hair

All of you out there have seen my new hair.
Sorry, I couldn't resist another picture.  I just love it so much!  But I am not the only one around here with new hair.  And I am not the first one to get new hair.  It all started with Kellina.  We were out on a mommy daughter date night and when I asked what she wanted to do, she said get her hair cut.  My heart sank a little and then I remembered the wise words of my father, "It's just hair."  She went from this.
To this.
Cute, but how I miss braiding those long locks!
Then after I cut my hair Melia started saying how much she wanted her hair chopped.  So, she went from this.
To this.
 So grown up now!
Last, but not least was Sam.  She wouldn't let me take pictures.  Sorry, she is not a teen girl who enjoys mom with a camera.  Also she wasn't totally happy with the bangs she got she I think that is influencing the photo taking session.  Just for fun I thought i would throw in another picture of myself.  As camera person there aren't many of me.  This one was I noticed at the end of my photo session and thought it was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment