Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Doyle Christmas 2014

Samantha pointed out to me the other day that I haven't blogged for a while.  With holidays and strep throat I have gotten behind!  But no fears for you handful of readers I have plenty to add!  I will start with Christmas. 
We had a very nice Christmas this year.  We started at home.  This year I had each kid sit in front of the family and open their stocking.
After that each kid took turns sitting in front of the family and opening their gifts.
Isaiah was super cute because he didn't want anyone to peek and see the gifts before they were open.  He sat like this!
And then we let all the kids work together and open the BIG gift(leapfrog ultra).  Josh's face says it all.
Then it was off to my moms house.  It was too crazy to capture many photos, but I love this one of Aspen watching her butterfly fly!
But once the crazy calmed down.  There was a cute baby.
And family music.
I would say the day was a huge success!

No comments:

Post a Comment