Friday, December 12, 2014

Advent activity, day something...

So I haven't been as on top of these as I thought I would be.  We have done a lot of fun things.  Like watch Sam dance, decorate ginger bread houses, shop for our siblings, and have a snowman party.  Today I will share photos from Sam's dance.  Dancing for Joy puts on the best nativity story I have seen!  Maybe it's because I love dance so much.  You may catch me dancing in my home when the mood strikes.  Every year they do a short version at The Port Festival in Fairhaven.  Every year it makes me excited for the big show.  So, enjoy some of the photos I captured of Sam. 
And you may think this is a lot of photos, but I still have plenty more to edit!  But those I will just add to Facebook.  Stay tuned for a fun blog about my fitness journey!  Yes, there will be photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment