Saturday, December 13, 2014

#6weekstofab

If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram then you have been keeping track of all the fun I have been having with my new workout plan.  If not, I thought it was time I updated you!  I have hit a wall as far as weight lose goes.  I keep trying to remind myself that's okay because all my measurements are smaller than when I started.  I never realized how hard it would be to let go of the number on the scale!  I am also very happy to report I am feeling better.  I can really tell a difference in my health!  Yesterday marked day one of week five.  And it turned out I got an extra fun workout because I got to do it with my workout buddy!  Not only that, but her husband agreed to take some photos for me.  I think it will be fun to compare these after another few weeks of workouts.  Maybe I'm just weird like that.  We started our workout with a warm up.  We did a broomstick warm up which I enjoyed.  From the same blog I have been using.
Then we did our strength.  It was all about the squats baby!
Then I convinced my workout buddy to go for a run. In the rain.  2.8 miles.  What a good buddy!  See how happy we were.
And look, still pretty happy!  Probably because we didn't get eaten by a dog or die of exhaustion....

I think she is wondering what this crazy lady is up to.  And why I'm dragging her mom along.
For the record here are my numbers.  I started at 160. I'm now at 155.  When I started my measurements were chest 41, waist 39 1/2, hips 40 1/2.  Now I measure chest 38 1/2 waist 37 1/2, and hips 39 1/2.  And my final exciting thing was when I saw my photos I didn't think how awful I looked!  Trust me I was worried I wouldn't even want to share when I saw how I really look.

No comments:

Post a Comment