Sunday, December 7, 2014

Days 4 and 5

Okay, I'm getting behind, but I don't want to not share so bare with me.  I will eventually get caught back up....I hope.  There are no photos of day four.  That's because we watched the Peter Pan Live event on tv.  Hard to capture that in a photo.  But I am happy to report that the kids really enjoyed it and the next day my house was full of kids who didn't want to grow up. Day five was spent in Everson.  We had made plans that didn't work well due to weather, but thankfully my mom called and invited us over for dinner and visiting Santa.  So, in the dark, cold night we stood.  We waited, we went on a wagon ride, we danced to the band, and ran around the dark park.  All of the wait was so worth the moment the fire truck pulled up and Santa came out.
 My kids may have been the ones super excited and then yelling about how he was fake.  I hushed them quickly to not crush the dreams of small children in the cold. Even after all their yelling they still enjoyed talking with Santa and telling him what they wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment