Monday, March 9, 2009

Cute Outfits

As the boys get bigger their clothes get cuter and their smiles get bigger. I have such a fun time dressing my boys up to look like little men. I usually don't dress them alike, but Jeff's Aunt got us very cute matching outfits and I couldn't resist. I of course had to take as many pictures as possible. I also want to thank Aunt Lynn for the Huskies outfit. Jake I hope you like the way it looks on Joshua. In the matching outfits Joshua is on the left, Caleb is on the right. I will let you guess who's who in the rest of the photos. Joshua is smiling like usual. Although Caleb who is harder to get a grin out of spent the day yesterday giving Grandpa Doyle tons of big grins. I think he's in love!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS ARE THEY ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

    I think they look like the girls!

    Boy do I wish I could hold them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could snuggle yours!!

    ReplyDelete