Thursday, March 26, 2009

One Womb Two Personalities!!!

The boys may have shared a womb to grow and have identical genes, but they don't have identical personalities. Tonight was the perfect example. It was bath night and little Joshua was calm the whole way through. He smiled when I took off his clothes. He cooed at me while I washed him off. Then when things got hectic and he was forgotten on the sofa he just waited. Now for Caleb he cried the second I started to unbutton his clothes. He screamed when he hit the water and didn't stop the entire time. He cried while I dressed him and wasn't happy till Samantha snuggled him. Thank goodness for Sam. Quick update as far as heads go. The doctor didn't think that at this time a helmet was needed. We will recheck at 4 months. They will just have to be flat heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment