Monday, March 9, 2009

Even mother nature gets confused!

Today it is snowing again in the great northwest. I will be stuck at home as the van isn't really meant to go in the snow. Lots of good room not so good traction. I usually love spring. It starts to warm up and the flowers start to bloom. I thought for sure we were pretty close to flowers when I looked down and saw my bulbs starting to bloom. Then this morning snow covered my pretty blooms. Oh well they do look extra pretty with snow as their back drop. Today the little girls wanted to go play while Samantha hung back with the boys. They lasted about ten minutes. In that time I think they ate their fare share of snow. Somethings I just have to pray God is watching out for. You know that yellow snow and frozen animal droppings. There's hopefully not to much of either in our yard since we no longer have any animals. Here are the latest snow shots for your viewing pleasure.

2 comments:

  1. cute cute cute!! Your kids are just gorgeous. Ok, I have to ask....what happened to all the animals??

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we found out that twins were coming Jeff decided we didn't need any animals as kids would be filling all our space and time. They all got very good homes.

    ReplyDelete