Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Little Baby Flat Flat!

Usually I call my babies little baby fat fat do to their chubby nature. Well, it turns out that Caleb has a flat spot on his head so he will be little baby flat flat. I have so many things to blog about, but so little time. As a matter of fact Kellina is sticking her head in between me and the key board with a possible ear infection, Caleb is on my bed fussing and now Josh in the swing has started to fuss too. Anyways I thought that people would like to know that Caleb has a flat spot and I was told today he may need a helmet. We will go into the doctors next week and they will decide if we need to go to Children's hospital and get a helmet. I guess that the flat spot can increase the risk of SIDS. Who would have guessed. I have no pictures today, but soon I will post all the pictures from the family weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment