Monday, March 9, 2009

More about yucky BOYS!!!

So I was at work this weekend and I was explaining my double electric breast pump to a co-worker. She was totally grossed out(that's right Tracie I'm talking about you). I thought that I should share with all of you how a feeding happens. It is the most asked question "Do you feed them at the same?". Some of the faces people make when I say yes are priceless. Anyways what does this have to do with yucky boys. Well I'll tell you. Today when I was feeding them they both pooped. I had to sit through an entire feeding with the poop smell all around me. There was no escaping. Good thing they are power feeders and are done in less then 10 minutes. Okay so this happens with both sexes, but it was yucky. Don't worry the photos are rated G.


This next yucky moment isn't for the weak. If you have issues with belly buttons and things relating to them now is time to turn away. That means you Uncle Clint. I mean it!!! Look away! So if you've never dealt with a herniated belly button you are blessed. I am not so lucky. Kellina had the same problem, but not as bad. I guess this yucky thing is also unisex, but oh well. The boys belly buttons I'm told are okay and need no attention. Samantha did point out the other day that she could feel stuff move in their belly buttons. I got to explain that that's because it's their intestine sticking out of their belly and you can feel gas moving through. Sometimes you can even see it moving through. YUCK!!! Oh in case your wondering Joshua is on the left and his is much bigger even though you can't tell here.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahah......I love the double breastfeeding shot!! You are amazing!! I am dealing with engorgement/ fighting off mastitis again!!! I don't know what the deal is. With Liv I never had a problem, now for some reason I have all this clogged plumbing in my chest!

    And..the belly buttons are a riot!! How do they get fixed?? Or are they just always outies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say once you get mastitis your more likely to get it again and again. So sorry as I had it with the boys. Also they are suppose to fix themselves and they can become and inny or an outy or a combo.

    ReplyDelete