Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Family Fun

This year Christmas Eve was spent with my side of the family and Christmas was spent with Jeff's side of the family. It was two days of family fun and pregnant lady discomfort. I am so glad to have the understanding family I have!! Samantha and Melia were so happy on Christmas Eve to get American Girl Doll look a likes. They are meant to look like their owner and get played with online. Kellina got a baby doll that she has decided is an American Girl Doll(its not really, but she doesn't care). The boys got boy gifts. The surprise gift that all my kids enjoyed was a stocking stuffer. They are called Zhu-Zhu pets. They played with them all night. Christmas morning we woke up and did presents here. We also took our annual Christmas morning family photo. When we were through we headed over to be with Jeff's family. I spent most of the time in a chair having contractions and feeling yucky. The kids had a blast though with all their cousins. It is always cute to see the two sets of twins interact with each other. As I was editing photos I realized we have three sets of twins in our family. My step-brothers(grown men), the cute 3 year olds in Santa suits, and our boys(almost 2). To bad they were never all together to get a picture! All in all we had a family fun filled time!

1 comment: