Monday, December 20, 2010

The final time....

we go to The Lights of Christmas at Warm Beach. Not because its not a blast, but because we are growing. There are certain age kids who have a blast and a certain age who just freeze. My guess is that there my be a gender thing involved also. So next year it will only be a partial Doyle family that makes the trip. The girls have certain things that must be done. Ride the ponies. This year it was Eggnog and Nutmeg. Forgive the blur. My camera wasn't set right. Then its Bruce the Talking Spruce. This year after waiting in line forever Kellina informed me she was not talking to the tree. There was no convincing her. Good thing Melia likes to chat. I was lucky to get a couple photos. Next a stop at the Tin Horn Town to warm up, drink coco, and play. The last stop for us on this bitterly cold night was a train ride with just the girls.(photos via phone) That was for sure the highlight for me. Samantha's big surprise was Jeff picked up her good friend and Samantha had a friend for the night capped off with a slumber party! He is a good daddy. And to end this post my new favorite photo of Kellina(waiting for her pony).

No comments:

Post a Comment