Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Food


I love to cook!! It relaxes me, calms me, and makes me smile. Especially when I get to eat something super yummy. Yesterday I got this yummy dinner. It is called an Italian Sausage Pie. Really it was the name that first pulled me in. Then the ingredients made it one I had to try. The main thing it requires is time. I started making this at 2:45 and we ate at 5:00. Now, 45 minutes of that was cooking time and 20 minutes was cooling time, but it is still a long time. In my opinion though it was well worth the wait to eat this wonderful dish.
Instead of taking time to write at this recipe I will give you the link to where I found it. Click here to enjoy some good recipes and pretty food photos.

1 comment:

  1. Is that a spring form pan? Dog gone it, I only have one of these and I think I'd need to make two. I was sold at the part when she flipped it out of the pan, what a beautiful presentation for the table! "Behold, The Pie."
    I decided to make the Crock pot Baked Oatmeal for breakfast off that website, so Jessie whipped it all up and put the liquids in a jar in the fridge. I set my alarm to go off at 1am so I could plug it in and have it ready for breakfast. I got up, stirred it together, turned it on and went back to bed, only to find this morning I hadn't plugged the dern thing in the wall! I do not have 5 hours anymore to watch it, so I have it on high and well, if it flops, it flops.

    ReplyDelete