Saturday, April 2, 2011

One noisy boy


Note the title says noisy not fussy. Isaiah is just that, NOISY. He cries when he needs something, but is far from fussy. He does however make all sorts of noise. He is the gassiest baby I have had. That means a lot of noise comes from GIANT toots and burps. Ones I usually feel obligated to point out were him and not me. He grunts always. The other night his grunting woke up Jeff. When he eats......oh my he is a loud one. Gulping, snorting, and enjoying his food. One top of this list of loudness he has just started cooing. Not to much yet, but I am sure it will pick up soon. I think he knows he is the baby of six and if you want to be heard you better make some noise.

Not related I do plan to get him a bigger bath soon! And the soap you can bearly see off to the side of the sink is one a friend made and I am testing. It leaves him so soft and fun to squeeze. My one complaint is being use to scented soap this one lacks in that area. I still love using it though and my have to do my own batch. You can link here to see her soap magic.

1 comment:

  1. Isaiah is just about the cutest baby I have seen in a long time, Ruth! <3

    ReplyDelete