Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What??

When the sun comes up we head outside, but it seems this year the lack of sun has had an effect. Poor Joshua seemed to have no idea what to do with his tool. Melia the seasoned pro with a broom got in the sun and seemed to forget its use. Poor Caleb just didn't know what to think. Kellina I think did the best and tagged along with Melia's game. Oh yeah, she also hoarded all the chalk. Sorry no cute picture of her. Eventually they came around. Joshua found dirt to dig in. Melia remembered the true use of a broom and Caleb was less confused. Come on mister sun my kids need you!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your sense of humor, Ruth! Thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one gorgeous group you got there! :):) I wish we were playing with the Doyle fam :(

    ReplyDelete