Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Best and Worst Wednesday

Best part of clogged pipes? Getting an unexpected visit with Jeff's parents.
Worst part? Three inches of raw sewage in the bath tub.Best part of three inches of raw sewage in my bathtub? Ending up with a very clean tub and sink. One scrubbed with many cleaners.
Worst part? We use that tub for storage, so several books were tossed and I have loads of filthy things to wash.Best part of being interrupted by sewage? My dinner plan was wrecked and we got to eat pizza.
Worst part? I was so thrown off I started stressing, which means I become mean and crazy mom.Best part of becoming mean and crazy mom? I get to humble myself before my children(and God) repent of my actions(hopefully being an example) and grow.
Worst part? Having to learn the same lesson over and over again! Best part of having to relearn the same lesson over and over again? It is a constant reminder of my need for a Savior!
Worst part? The painfulness of learning a lesson and those I hurt in the process.
If you would like to see others Best and Worst Wednesday click here. "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Jesus Christ," Romans 3:23-24

1 comment:

  1. good morning, I enjoyed your wednesday post. Your family is lovely, and I admire that you could find anything "good" to say about raw sewage in the bathtub. UGH! I love that your Karl looks exactly like the Carl in "Good Dog Carl"

    ReplyDelete