Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fun Facts and a Little History

Today marks a big day in this house. It is the 8th anniversary of our marrige! I thought I would give a little history and a few fun facts. History first. Jeff and I met at work. It was not love at first sight, but we did become friends. After several months Jeff decided we should have more than a friendship(I had thought that for a while). We started dating in September, got engaged in October, and married in November! We were married on Lummi Island in the Grange Hall. I had always dreamed of a barefoot on the beach wedding. It was November so on the beach was out, but we were both barefoot. So fast forward and here we are 8 years!! Now on to the fun facts. I totally stole this idea from a friend so I get no credit for being clever.



Jeff and I have been married 2,920 days of those days:

I have been pregnant or nursing for 2214 days.

We have been blessed by 5 children(one set of twins!)

We have changed 33,300 diapers (roughly and counting)

We have owned 1 house(lived in the entire 8 years)

We have owned 7 vehicles(3 currently)

We have owned 22 pets(CRAZY!!!)

I have done to many loads of laundry and dishes to count and you know what? I wouldn't change any of it! Not for anything!!

Enjoy your day! I know I will be enjoying mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment