Thursday, November 17, 2011

Best and Worst Wednesday

I will start by saying, yes I know it is Thursday!Best part of having family from out of town visit? I got to meet my niece for the first time ever.
Worst part? Our large family was slightly overwhelming for this single child from West Virginia, so most my pictures of her are of her back.Best part of having a niece who is shy around me? The moment she sat down on a bench and let me take her picture.Worst part? She still wouldn't look directly at me.
Best part of having nice sunny weather for a family gathering? Having uncles that aren't to old to play in the leaves and bond.Worst part? You never know when you will look like this because of an uncle.Best part of getting four brothers together to visit? You always know you are going to have a good time.Worst part? You never know when it will happen again.
If you are interested in more Best and Worst Wednesday just click here.
This is just a small sample of the fun we had. Expect a much more detailed account in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment