Saturday, April 7, 2012

big bang

My two girls are learning to really love the big bang that comes along with the firing of a gun. We often spend many a Saturday afternoon somewhere in the wilderness shooting together. I just learned that Melia is quiet the marksmen. Her mother is not! But I am working on that with my new 9mm G19! Kellina I think just likes the ear protection and feel of holding a gun(a bee bee gun that is). Either way both girls really enjoy the time spent doing this. It could be because their daddy loves it so much and when they go it is always with him, but whatever the reason I am glad my girls are learning gun safety.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome.

    And they are TOO cute!

    How far apart are these two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should go shooting together sometime! Josh's glock is a G19, I think. I have yet to shoot my G23. Since the turn around started right after I got it, I haven't been able to get away without the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete