Thursday, April 19, 2012

fight night

When Jeff was young he loved to box. It was a time long ago, a time when he had hair. Yes people he did have hair! Our first date was to a boxing match. Where I actually learned I liked the sport. So it didn't surprise me that he would want his kids to enjoy it too. And when we had boys I new I was in for it. That brings us to Fight Night at the Doyles. First the gear was dawned. Then the practice with dad. Then the big match! No worries there were no injuries. Just two cute boys going at it.And with boxers this cute who could resist!

1 comment:

  1. Beating someone up with boxing gear is a great way to relieve anger and frustration. You should try it sometime! LOL!

    Anyways, they look like they had a blast! They may make it to UFC someday!

    ReplyDelete