Thursday, August 27, 2009

Caleb gets dressed up!

This beautiful hat is thanks to Sam's trip to Disney Land for her ninth birthday. It recently has become a big hit at our house. For the boys and the girls.
Kellina opened some birthday gifts early with her Aunt and had to wear the hat. She will be three on Monday! Crazy! If you want to see other cute photos of my kids dressed up go to www.bakersdozen.typepad.com. I finally got some professional photos of the kids done. If you link to Little Earthling Photography from the first blog there are even more cute pictures. I can't believe how great the photos look!

1 comment:

  1. The shots in the princess hat are adorable, but the professional pictures are AMAZING!!! I can't get over how much Kellina and Melia look like twins in the one shot. I have no idea how you will chose which to order. They are all so so awesome!!! I should get that done. It's not in the budget though :(

    ReplyDelete