Friday, August 28, 2009

Mornings with the Doyles!

I thought I would share some mornings with the world. This morning seemed like a good one to start with. You may wonder what we do in this house at 7:30 am or you may care less, but I am going to share either way. Currently I am boiling cloth diapers. Yep, I said boiling cloth diapers. Boiling diapers so I don't need to spend so much on disposables. The things I will do to save a buck. I really have nothing to complain about because its not that hard. Its not something I ever thought I would do, but it makes so much sense and in the end a little hard work and funky smell will enable my boys to have the cutest buns around! Oh in case your wondering the cloth diapers were hand me downs so boiling removes any bad smell. By the way if any one out there has more hand me down cloth diapers I always could use more.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ruth!! If my little sis decides to not use mine I will send them all your way! I have lots!! I can't believe you were at this at 7:30 in the a.m. wowzers....dedication!!

    Of course with 5 kiddos, who has time to procrastinate???

    ReplyDelete