Saturday, August 1, 2009

Telling the boys apart

As the boys grow they go through stages of looking very alike and very not alike. Some clues to tell them apart are: Caleb's head is shaped more like a light bulb, Joshua's head is more like a big beach ball, Caleb has hair that tends to stick up more, Joshua is getting a nice combed over look. The ones only I see are: Caleb has two dimples at the bottom of his spine, Joshua has a birth mark on his left hip(I think), Caleb has one life line on his right hand(its genetic check out your palm), Joshua weighs about a pound more(I guess any one close by can feel that one). Here are some photos to see if you can now tell yourself. On the side I always have Caleb on the left and Joshua on the right(the same way their names are listed). Quick update on Caleb he is still wheezing a little, I'm not giving him any medicine the doctor wanted me too, and yes the steroids made him a monster. Yesterday Kellina had an x-ray of her leg. She had a trampoline accident that we thought broke her leg, but this morning we learned no brake. She is still limping and you cam tell its sore, but thank goodness no cast.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhh good tips. I think I got it now. Hope Caleb is better soon, and YIKES--those trampolines are so scary. Ian had one growing up and seems someone was always catapulting off of it :) Glad she is just sore, not broken!

    ReplyDelete