Friday, August 14, 2009

Lots of updates!

I made a ton of blogs that were suppose to be stretched out over a period of time, but life here changes to quickly. I decided I'd post them all and you can go back and look or not(sorry Amy about the amount of reading and hopefully commenting for you). Joshua was creeping(old blog by a couple days) and over night he started army crawling like a master. I couldn't not post that mile stone. He goes from point A to point B in no time. He also sits with no problem. Caleb gets on his knees and rocks so we thought he would be mobile first, but nope to that. I took both boys to the doctor today because I was sure Joshua had an ear infection. He is normally the happy calm baby and lately has screamed and fussed. It turns out he is perfect not even a tooth to explain fussiness. However Caleb who I thought was fine, but got checked to be sure has an ear infection and needed antibiotics. Kellina had a fever that lasted 5 days and now has no appetite, but has a lot of gas. She burps and toots almost as much as her father(or mother). Maybe that's a TMI. This is strange for her( not for her mother or father). She is always telling me her tummy hurts. I figure if it doesn't change by Monday I'll call the doctor. Melia is working on obeying mom even if she doesn't want to(tough lesson for all). She is also trying to give me ukulele lessons. Samantha went school clothes shopping today and is getting excited for starting Bellingham Christian in September. That's my update and I'm sure I won't blog again for a little while. Until one of my kids does something new and amazing. Okay it may be as soon as tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. WOWZERS!! Change does happen so fast doesn't it??!? The boys are precious and how exciting (scary) that they are on the move!! I will pray for their safety and your sanity ;)

    And as for the commenting--you know I will. I started at the top though and have to stop here tonight--Sophia is needing the Booba again. I love the posts, the more the better.

    ReplyDelete