Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Blogging Addict


That's what I am. I was all set to blog about Kellina's water slide birthday, but my photos wouldn't load. When I realized it was due to a dead camera battery and I would have to wait till later I almost had a physical reaction. If only I had this same reaction when I don't get time with God!! How wonderful He is in my life. Everything I do is because of Him. How much more I want to know Him and yearn for him the way I yearn for my blog. Forgive me Lord for this strong hold of my life. May You be the strong hold of my days!

2 comments:

  1. :) I feel you Ruth.

    Well said, I am sure He appreciates your candid honesty on the topic. I share your blog obsession. Did you know you can get them printed out in books? WHen I found that out I got even worse. I want to capture so many moments for my kids to read about later. I think it will be neat to see how I thought of them at THIS time in my life :)

    FYI: CUTE BOY SLEEPING THERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog! I feel the same way about Facebook... Hopefully someday we'll long for God the same way. I love your pics btw :o)

    ReplyDelete