Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My children are a blessing not a burden!

I only work 1 to 2 days a week and it is amazing how often I hear how that must be the perfect amount. People say "You must love coming here to get away from your kids. It is the perfect little break." I am here to say I hate going to work! Hate is a strong word I often chose not to use, but work is not where I want to spend my time. My children are not people I want to get away from. I would much rather be at home with my family then at work. I am a nurse and as far as working goes caring for others is an area I enjoy, but man if I didn't ever have to go in again I wouldn't argue about it. By the way its not that my work environment is bad or anything to do with where I work, but if these were your cute kids wouldn't you rather be at home too?




1 comment: