Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Samantha's first day of school...

home school that is. I decided to do something fun for our first day, so Monday we drove to Seattlle with my mom to pick up her cute new Beagle puppy. We started the morning teaching the little girls what the airport is and why we have them. Then spent a while explaining that no we weren't going on an airplane a puppy was coming to us. It was a fun day that exhausted us all. Well probably my mom more then any one. Not every thing was as smooth as silk. Who would think to bring scissors to get your new puppy out of its cage. No worries though Samantha was a quick thinker and took the entire cage apart. Mom almost flipped until I reassured her it was easy to put back together(I don't think she really believed me until I did it back at home). Bonnie is the new puppy and every one loves her. She made the first day of school a lot of fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love getting to use everyday stuff like that for school. Kids learn so well that way. So Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm..I want a puppy for my first day of school. The girls *and the pup* are all adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete