Monday, November 16, 2009

crafty kids = cozy home!

I got the idea for these super cute blankets from a friends blog. Since my oldest loves crafting and I don't have many crafting skills these were the perfect project.I made Kellina's for her with help from one of Samantha's friends. Melia was very involved with the cutting and knot tying of hers. All Samantha needed was instruction and off she went. She worked very hard and felt very good once she completed hers.They are unique to each girls taste which made picking the fabric fun. Melia was purple, her favorite color, Kellina wanted to look like Blues Clues little brother, and Samantha went with a cute kitty quilt. This project made me realize in my dream home I will have a sewing/crafting room!

1 comment:

  1. My friend Kelli, has made one of these for each of my kids. Clint ADORES his and it goes everywhere with us, which is awesome considering it is the size of a twin size quilt!! He calls it his "Ba" and he has ONE TIE that he has to hold.
    They are the snuggliest things ever!! I am lovin' the crafting!!!

    ReplyDelete