Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Silver Lake

What a beautiful place to take some family photos. My girls don't always cooperate with pictures, but with the distraction of fun at the lake everyone was willing. Melia is the ham in the family and always up for photos. Kellina is a gamble every time. It is either yes or no with her. Samantha is now at the age where it all depends on her mood, clothes, hair, and who knows what else. Although for the most part she is kind and humors me.
With the boys now the struggle is getting them to hold still. Leaves helped me with this issue. In case you can't tell them apart Caleb is the bear.
The last photo to share is Jeff and the kids. He requested this shot and I tried my best!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures of your beautiful family. I keep waiting for you to post that you are pregnant again :)

    ReplyDelete