Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Technical difficulties.

My plan was to share the cute new video of Caleb walking. Yep, walking at 10 1/2 months. Turns out that won't happen yet. I have no idea how to import video off my new camera. I plan on redoing the first walking moments using my old camera, but until then you'll just have to believe me. He is the cutest little walker out there. I also wanted to share an adorable video of the boys in their high chairs playing the piano. Since I can't share that video I thought I could at least share the photos. You can't hear the beautiful music they were making, but its better than nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Cute cute stuff.

    I can't wait for the videos!! I can't believe they are walking. Fifi has yet to crawl. She rolls everywhere she wants to go!

    ReplyDelete