Monday, November 16, 2009

New milestones

Joshua has decided that he doesn't want to be the only one who can't stand, so....
Yikes! I thought I would have one who stayed down for a little while,but the boys have other plans. Caleb has started to take steps. Its not walking yet, but very soon I'm sure he'll take off. 10 monthes old is to young for all this stuff right? Caleb also got his first fat lip last night. Melia was pulling him around on her blanket which he loved until he did a face plant. With hard wood floors I'm glad all he got was a fat lip. So many first so little time!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! How cute are boys on the move?!?!? I recognize the bumped up face. Clint's face hasn't been devoid of bumps or bruises since he started crawling 2 years ago! :) It only gets worse. Boys are too fearless!!

    ReplyDelete