Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Introducing.....


Doyle baby number six!!!

These were taken October 22nd and I would have posted them sooner, but my computer has been crazy. Jeff was unable to attend the ultrasound due to work so I was there alone. As soon as it was done I called Jeff to let him know that we would soon be a house with 3 girls and 3 boys. He was in tears over the phone.

I still have a handful of a baby in there. The ultrasound tech was saying come on little guy hold still throughout the entire visit. They did some 3-d pictures, but I think they are creepy so I am not posting them. Your baby has to hold very still for a clear picture and this little guy is not very still! As far as names go we thought we had it all figured out. Then we found out it was for sure a boy and now everything is up in the air!! I can't wait to hold this new little one in my arms. It was so amazing yet again to see a baby sucking, yawning, and moving all around and knowing it was all going on inside me!!! Enjoy this last picture of our newest little blessing.

3 comments:

  1. tears of happiness for you both!! :) He looks just perfect already!! :) Wow...your even split is even divided together...3 girls then 3 boys. Seriously, so blessed!! Congratulations again and again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And thank you for posting all the pictures, what a treat to get to see them and Him. Cheering wildly for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will this be the next one to be exploited, naked, on your blog? I have written a comment on your nude page earlier and I hope you don´t see it as an insult but to show them naked to the entire world to see, that is the ultimate insult. Babies are to cherished and cared for, not used as something to exploit and earn viewers or maybe "fans"?

    ReplyDelete