Friday, November 19, 2010

Potty Time?

I want to start this post by remembering a conversation I had with my mom when the boys were newborns.
My mom:"Ruth how in the world are you going to potty train two little boys at once?"
Me:"Well, I don't plan on even trying to start until the boys are 3."
But wait my boys aren't even two yet and already I have moments in my day like this. Why don't any of my kids do things on my time line!?! At this point I am not serious with the potty training, but I am not going to discourage the interest. This session resulted in both boys going pee. Yes, eventually Caleb did take his pants off. Who knows maybe they will be potty trained by the time their little brother comes around.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!!! :) And you should know...they never do ANYTHING on our time line!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try the towel potty training method.

    ReplyDelete