Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving weekend.

Since I waited so long to post about Thanksgiving I thought I would just share about the weekend. Thanksgiving for us started on Wednesday. Jeff had to work Thanksgiving so we did our own version the night before. It involved fajitas and what we are thankful for. We went to bed happy and ready for the real Thanksgiving to begin. We woke up to snow!!. It was beautiful. The kids and I headed to Everson to my moms. I was very happy about how my van did in the snow and actually think it is the best vehicle I have driven in snow. Snow meant lots of fun for my girls. They had a blast playing with their cousins. Best of all my brother gave out sled rides. They were the happiest kids around. Friday I woke up to Melia very worried about where daddy was. I had slept on the couch because I hadn't felt very well the night before. I assured her he was in bed. She insisted he wasn't and she had already checked the bathroom and he wasn't there. I checked my phone and it turns out the crazy man had gone black Friday shopping! Once he was done we all went out together. I wanted fabric for cheap, but when I found out the wait was two hours just to get the fabric cut I decided to do it online instead. It was fun to see all people out and about though. Best of all it got Samantha in the mood to decorate. Saturday was a pretty boring day. I had to work. Sunday I decided we needed more decoration, so back to the stores we went!! Sunday night was the end of decorating with the tree getting done. All in all it was a great long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment