Saturday, February 14, 2015

Day 14 of my Whole30

So here I am on Valentines day enjoying 14 days of my journey with Whole30.  No I am not wishing I was scarfing chocolate from a box, or molten lava cake with whip cream.  Oh wait, that's exactly what I'm doing!!!  I am not a Valentines celebrating kinda gal though so I am use to not having these items on this day. I thought today I would share with you what I do eat, since I eat non of the stuff I am dreaming of.  Most the photos will be familiar if you follow me on Facebook or Instagram.   So this is my day.  I wake up and eat my favorite meal.  Breakfast!!!  I usually have eggs of some sort, a veggie of some sort, and maybe some meat.
Then there is lunch.  Lunch is the hardest for me.  Not because there aren't option, but because I am usually running around and if I haven't planned I am doomed.  With the home made mayo I love(okay I love all mayo. It use to be the butter on my toast) I am enjoying tuna, chicken salad, and yummy dips.  I have to watch not eating too much!
Dinner has been easy.  I mean I have to cook for everyone anyways.  I try my best to do dishes that are easy to tweak for me. Thing's like tacos work great! The noodles in this dish are parsnips. Everyone else got regular.
There you have it.  Again my workouts were like zero this week.  Unless you count moving as a workout.  Next week I hope to get back on the workout band wagon.  To start I did yoga this morning.  Here are my day 7 photos and my day 14 photos.  Enjoy!  I sure am.

No comments:

Post a Comment