Thursday, February 19, 2015

The building crew

All this nice weather we have had has got people thinking about gardens.  Not this people.  I leave that up to my fiends and my mom.  Then I eat what they grow.  Don't worry. We have discussed it and it's okay.  I of course don't mind helping with other peoples gardens.  So the other day when a friend asked if I wanted to help build some raised beds I said sure.  It was nice out.  I could use a power tool.  I might not be the best at designing something, but I'm great grunt labor(and picture taker)! But even more fun was the boys could help.  Turns out my boys are pretty good grunt labor too!  I mean after they are done chasing chickens.  
And maybe breaking eggs they shouldn't.  They are becoming quite helpful.  They can haul wood(they may have started loading it in a wagon for transport).
And they can even safely use a power tool.  A drill counts as a power tool, right?
And unlike their mom they won't accidentally drill your finger by mistake. Oops!  So if you need some grunt labor I have got a cute crew for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment