Saturday, February 21, 2015

Whole30 day 21

Here I am day 21 of 30.  This week I had an amazing moment.  Let me give you some background.  I have a relationship with my Spanx.  Picture Linus from peanuts and his blanket.  He loves that blanket and we all know it.  It is his comfort.  His friend.  It goes everywhere with him.  This is how I feel about my Spanx(don't know what they are, Google it).  They make me feel confident, comfy, able to function!  I don't tease.  This week however I was able to go out without them.  In an outfit that I would never before have been seen in without them!  It. Was. Amazing!  My goal for this week was to add early morning workouts to my week.  Two days I got up early and worked out.  One day I went on an amazing hike with my almost 4 year old on my back.  And one day I worked out later.  I have found and fallen for p90x.  For now I do whatever ones I can find on Youtube.  It's kinda sparse and usually only a ten minute workout, so I do yoga first.  Which I have also fallen head over heals for!  I am feeling super excited for this up and coming week!  And for being able to share with you my day 1 photo and day 30 photo.  For now though enjoy day 14 and day 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment