Saturday, February 28, 2015

Day 28 of my Whole30


Normally I put up some photos of myself to compare, but this week I am holding off.  In just two days I will have completed my Whole30!  At that time I plan to do a day one and day thirty comparison.  I figured people could wait two days.  Instead I thought I would focas on something that in the beginning scared the heck out of me, no scale victories.  People, I am a weigh myself scale junkie!!  And if it's not the scale it is a tape measure.  That's not allowed either.  The point is to focus on your health.  So this is going to focus on that.  First up, some healthy fun things that thrilled me.  You may not think that your food would help with your physical fitness.  I am here to tell you it does!  When you feel good working out feels good.  And then amazing things happen!  Like a mile under ten minutes(unheard of for me).
Being able to get into crow pose.  This one means a lot to me.  I have tried and failed so many times.  A wonderful reminder to never give up.
You also learn to listen to your body so when p90x makes you think you might puke(not in a good way) you sit and enjoy the sun.
And lastly getting out seems less like a chore and more like a wonderful desire you don't want to give up!
Onto some mind blowing, stinkin can't believe it moments.  Yes, my jaw dropped.  Yes, I wanted to cry in joy. These are photos of me in different jeans.  The first pair are a size 12.  They use to kinda fit.  You can see now they don't fit at all, but for completely different reason.
This is the photo that really made me want to do a dance for joy.  This is me in a size 6 pair of jeans.  I HAVE NEVER IN ALL MY LIFE fit into a size 6.  I have always been the chubby friend.  It was never a big deal.  I never real cared.  But to fit into a single digit.  To have that digit be a 6.....No words.

No comments:

Post a Comment