Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas with the Doyles

What can I say? We had a very good day. The kids got presents. We saw family. We spent the morning at home doing presents and then went to my mom's house. At mom's we opened more presents and dealt with the drama that my sister brought. Nothing really that dramatic. She just got her keys locked in her car. Would have been nicer if she owned a spear set of keys but she does not. That meant first the police tried to get in for her. No luck. Next she called a lock smith. When she found out how much that cost she joined triple a and had her car opened in no time. Who is the optimistic fellow in all the photos you may wonder. He is my step brother Nathan. We even braved some peoples competitive nature and played trivial pursuit. You know a game is going on to long when people a just plan old giving up at the end. In the end it was all good. Just ask Nathan I'm sure he would give it all a big thumbs up!

1 comment:

  1. Thumbs up guy is killing me!! :):)
    Glad you had a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete