Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Then and Now!

When the boys were newborns I always nursed them together.After they got bigger I almost dropped one on the floor and decided to have them take turns. This went well for many long months. Then the other day they were both miserable and crying at my feet. I knew they both wanted to nurse and couldn't stand leaving one with big tears and envy. I had Melia bring me the nursing pillow and we tried the double nurse. Now that they are bigger and more able to control their bodies it works well again. I thought any mother who has nursed would love Joshua's milk drunk face in this photo. They sure are getting big fast!

2 comments:

  1. I love the "milk drunk" look...My Joshua would get it so bad his eyes would roll back and he couldn't walk straight after eating! They are getting so big! You're doing a great job! Keep it up! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milk drunk--nothing like it!! I am glad the boys are still nursing so well. I must say, Sophia is losing interest. The other two were such avid nursers, I am not used to this. I hope we make a year!!

    ReplyDelete