Monday, December 14, 2009

It's CRAZY snow!

This is how Melia answered me this morning when I asked her to look out the window and tell me if the snow was still there. With an answer like this you would expect at least 6 inches right? Wrong! There was only a light dusting:) But don't worry we went out to my moms and played as if it were 6 inches. A snow angel was even made. The best comment came from Aspen "Melia don't eat the yellow snow!" Some good advice for all. After getting good and cold the girls came in for a movie while the big girls got started on Christmas baking. You know Christmas is coming when I make fudge! The little girls got into helping when it was time to decorate. I tried to keep it as under control as possible, but if a little frosting/sprinkles is good then a lot must be better. Right?
It sure does equal messy girls. I had to call it quits when I noticed Kellina using her knife like a spoon and eating her frosting. I don't know who got the dirtiest, but I know who did the most licking to get clean! Kellina was so messy I had to take her right to the sink with no photo to prevent spreading her frosting. Caleb came in close in the race for dirtiest with his "NO mom I didn't get an M&M" face. We had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. These are some of my favorite pictures yet!!! I love the candid nature of so many of your pics--I need a good camera and try and do more of that. I feel like I am sitting in your yard, and house looking at these--thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete