Thursday, January 21, 2010

Baking

I love to cook. Baking though scares me. What can I say I worry that I will mess it all up and wreck something. I recently was able to rope a friend into baking with me. In my eyes she is much more talented in this area then me. I convinced her to make graham crackers. I have always wanted to and now I had the chance. It was a lot of fun and I learned its okay to not be perfect at what you do. It is more about the experience. Okay so coming out of it with some yummy food is a good thing too. Neither one of us had made graham crackers before and it took us till the last batch to not burn them, but I think the little kids enjoyed. I mean look at Zeke before his cracker... with his cracker.. and after he got done with his first bite.

2 comments:

  1. oooo...yummy! i have never thought to make my own graham crakers before. i used to buy really expensive ones because of the kids' allergies. what a money saver that would have been!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY~~~ You are going to have to post this recipe!!! Baking is definitely more about the experience when working with kiddos. It is one thing my crew is ALWAYS up for though!! Good times!! :)

    ReplyDelete