Thursday, January 7, 2010

Buddies

Jeff and I planned to have Melia and Kellina close together. I thought Kellina was going to be our last baby and we wanted the kids close in age. Now I would say God also thought having the kids close together was a good plan. Anyways, my siblings are 11 and 13 years older then me and I grew up almost as an only child. After meeting Jeff's sister and seeing her girls play together I knew I wanted my kids close in age. I wanted them to be buddies and it seems to have worked. I don't want to leave Samantha out. Even though she is older then all the others she is a great buddy to all.

1 comment:

  1. They are all precious.

    I think Sam is the best big sister around. I have never met a more kind hearted, patient, caring and helpful girl her age. She is one in a million.

    ReplyDelete