Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Taking on Soccer

Melia told me a while ago she wanted to do soccer. We've always seen a little athlete in her and soccer was her choice. Her reason is she is great at running and kicking. Can't fight that logic. A friend of mine told me about soccer that goes on just up the street from me that her daughter goes to. So last Thursday off we went. Melia did a great job running and kicking. We had Kellina try it too. She did a great job also. That is until she lost track of Melia than the tears flowed and Kellina was done with soccer. I can't really blame her. In this next set of photos you can see Melia, her friend Zoe, and little Kellina always trying to catch up, but never quit making it.All in all it was a good time and Melia will for sure be going back. Just because I love these shots you get a look at the cheering squad minus Caleb and moms.

2 comments:

  1. Very great pictures, and very fun!! I am hoping once we get settled in our new town to be able to get Liv involved in a few things. She would LOVE dance, but I can't stand that they are all so expensive and CRAZY SERIOUS! I just want a fun little class taught by some college girl, with no costumes!! Wonder if that is asking too much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Melia's dance studio. Their motto is they dance for His(Gods) glory. They don't stress size or shape of a dancer. You don't have to do the recitals(no costume). And they aren't crazy serious. Cost isn't to bad. I just think of it as PE expences.

    ReplyDelete