Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Melia

She is one amazing little girl. She is out going, head strong, and very funny. She potty trained herself at 18 months and now at 4 she decided she needs to learn how to read. She also enjoys being the center of attention so very much! So when I found her in the living room playing this game with her sisters I knew she was in heaven. I thought she looked like she was trying to be Mary, she was really Queen Clarion(from Tinkerbell). I am amazed at how she is growing so quickly. The other day we were all in the living room and Melia was drawing on her toy. When she got done I could actually tell what she had drawn.
For those of you who don't watch Barbie movies this is Rapunzel and the horse on the movie. Okay you may have guessed that even with out seeing the Barbie version. I mean look at that long flowing hair. She was also the one who wrote her name on top. This may seem like a bit to much bragging, but I just am so in love with this little girl and can't wait to see what else she does.

1 comment:

  1. I would BRAG TOO!!! She is amazing!! I can't get over her hand writing!!! You have 5 very special kids on your hands. You can tell they are LOVED!! You guys are doing an amazing job, what an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete